Fairgoers can now access all of Intertextile’s digital services, including live-streaming and online business matching features, via one centralised platform, the Intertextile Hub. Participants can tune into the dedicated fringe programme sessions from wherever they are in the world, keeping them connected with the 9 – 11 October physical fair. The three-day fringe programme will be shaped by four key themes that will delve into topics concerning the future of the apparel and textile trade industry.
Participants can now access all of Intertextile’s online services via one secure and easy-to-use platform. The Intertextile Hub brings together all of the fair’s digital tools to enhance efficiency and user-experience for online buyers and exhibitors. Via the hub, virtual participants can live-stream exhibitor interviews taking place onsite, along with fringe programme sessions, including forums and product presentations. They can also access Connect PLUS, the fair’s online business matching platform, the fair’s interactive sourcing platform and more. Register for the Intertextile Hub here: https://intertextileapparel.messefrankfurt-event.com/index
Throughout the three-day fair, a number of exhibitor interviews will be livestreamed to provide an insight to the onsite action. The interviews will be catergorised, giving specific feedback from individual product zones and pavilions. The programme can be accessed via the Intertextile Hub and includes:
- Broaden your “Accessories Vision”
- Into the “Premium Wool Zone”
- Get to know the latest developments in the “Functional Lab”
- “All About Sustainability” in the textile market
- A trip in “SalonEUROPE”
- Journey in Asian pavilions
Meanwhile, the four key themes that construct the backbone of the fringe programme are: Design and Trends, Technology and Solutions, Sustainability Issues and, Market Information and Business Strategies. Across eight themed forums and 30 seminar sessions, industry professionals and exhibitors will use their expertise to provide exclusive insights into developments within the textile industry.
Design and Trends
Internationally renowned industry specialists will offer various seminars and panel discussions to reveal A/W 2022 – 23 fabric and colour trends. And the comprehensive Trend Forum located in hall 2.1 will reveal the latest in design trends through fabric displays and seasonal trend stories.
- Intertextile Trends A/W 2022 – 23 by Kai Chow, Creative Director, Doneger Creative Services New York: the designer for the A/W 2022 – 23 Trend Forum will introduce the season’s theme: E.VOLUTION.
Seminars will introduce the latest sustainable trends, standards and regulations updates. And forums will explore the innovation of industry design, the development of sustainable fashion, the contribution of sustainable materials in a circular economy and the latest sustainable technology.
- Make Sustainable Fashion Accessible to Everyone: with speakers from R.I.S.E. Sustainable Fashion Lab, The LYCRA Company, The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel, Hei Q and more, the forum will discuss how to engage consumers in the sustainable fashion revolution. And R.I.S.E. Sustainable Fashion Lab will present their latest Sustainable Fashion Consumers in China research report.
- Innovation Forum for Textile Industrial Design: the forum will explore developments in design, products, technology, marketing and more.
Market Information and Business Strategies
Two key forums will be led by industry experts to discuss the latest developments in e-commerce and dual circulation. Both topics are proving popular within the Chinese textile market and are set to be ongoing themes in the future.
- How e-Commerce is Adapting to the Post-pandemic and Scaling Up: speakers from Alibaba.com and The Lycra Company will discuss cross border e-Commerce in China and the potential opportunities for the textile industry. Exhibitors will also share first-hand experiences of supply chain management, product development and how consumer behaviour has become a key influencer.
- The Intertextile Forum: will adopt the theme ‘Building a high-quality modern industrial system by promoting the dual circulation’, to provide quality ideas for manufacturers about industrial processes and meeting consumer demands.
View the full schedule of livestreamed sessions here: https://intertextileapparel.messefrankfurt-event.com/UpNext
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition will take place alongside Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Autumn Edition, Yarn Expo Autumn, CHIC and PH Value, from 9 – 11 October 2021 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
The fair is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Center. For more details, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com/. To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.