The international exhibition for materials handling, warehousing equipment and logistics services – CeMAT RUSSIA, the first trade show in this year in Europe in the field of warehouse logistics, was held September 21 to 23, 2021. The organizer of the project was Deutsche Messe RUS, a subsidiary of the German exhibition company Deutsche Messe AG.
On an area of over 7 000 m², 136 companies from Russia, Belgium, Turkey, ROC Taiwan, Italy, China, Canada and Belarus presented their technologies and solutions for efficient warehouse logistics and supply chain management.
Among the participants are companies representing such global brands as STILL, LINDE, SSI Schaefer, Wanzl, JCB, JAC, Haulotte, Fives, Vanderlande, MAGNI and many others.
The obvious trend of the 2021 exhibition is the automation and robotization of logistics processes, as well as integrated logistics solutions aimed at optimizing processes, reducing the number of errors and time for processing orders. Most of the companies offering automation systems have demonstrated them live.
- You could get acquainted with the work of logistics robots and automated systemsat the stands of COMITAS, NISSA Engineering, Newest Technologies, Logitekhnika, STELKON, Photomechanics and many others.
- Russian-made unmanned aerial vehicles(inventory drones) were demonstrated by UVL Robotics;
- A new range of materials handling equipmentwas presented by the brands of Mitsubishi, Hangcha, Polar Badger, JAC, MAGNI;
- Innovative software solutionsby companies such as PSI Logistics, EME WMS and ANT Technologies.
For the first time in 2021, CeMAT RUSSIA supplemented the exhibition of transport packaging, packaging equipment and automation tools for packaging processes TRANSPACK. Packaging solutions and labeling technologies were presented by Sealed Air, Stogruz, Nicol-Pack, I-Plast, Endupak and others.
For three days the exhibition was attended by 5 214 professionals from 72 regions of Russia.
Top logistics and SCM professionals from X5 Group, Russian Product, IKEA, Mondi, Miratorg, Leroy Merlin, Procter and Gamble, OZON, Lamoda, L’oreal, KERAMA MARAZZI, HOFF, and hundreds of other companies, for which a well-built logistics chain and competent order processing are the key to competitiveness.
An extensive Event Program covered all major sectors and areas: e-commerce and retail logistics, fulfillment and last mile delivery issues, approaches to robotization and automation of logistics processes and planning, technical equipment of a warehouse complex and, of course, discussion of trends and transformation of the logistics market.
The heads of logistics structural divisions of Utkonos ONLINE, PepsiCo, SIBUR Holding, X5 Group, Sberlogistics, STD Petrovich shared their expertise and best practices.
28 side events were distinguished by an extraordinary variety of not only acute topics, but also formats:
- For the first time at the exhibition, the Final of the logistics business game “Strong Link”was held,
- In one of the exhibition halls the Final of the 7th All-Russian Championship of forklift drivers Stapler Cup(organized by Linde Material Handling) was held,
- The final event of CeMAT RUSSIA was a talk show about logistics and life “Women in TOP Logistics”.
The business program events attracted over 800 attendees.
The co-organizers and partners of the event program and the exhibition as a whole were the Coordination Council on Logistics (KSL), LogistiX, SCM Academy, Logistics magazine, PIM Solutions, Logirus web portal, PwC, LT Management, PolySafe, Fives, Axelot and other reputable companies in their market sectors.
The general sponsor of the CeMAT RUSSIA exhibition is COMITAS, the first international system integrator on the Russian market.
Next 12th CeMAT RUSSIA will be held on September 20-22, 2022 at Crocus Expo IEC.
See you at Crocus Expo!