This year Switzerland will for the sixth time exhibit at Pharmtech&Ingredients. The latest developments in the production and packaging of medicines from leading companies will be presented within the frames of the Swiss pavilion:
- Hamilton Bonaduz– specializes in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling workstations, and sample management systems. Whether it’s a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs.
- PEC Project Engineering + Consulting AG– their world are liquids, suspensions, gels, powders, diagnostics, health care applications and devices. From single machines to complete production lines. From R&D to high speed manufacturing.
- Rommelag – the inventor and world leader in aseptic filling systems using blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology. Our bottelpack packaging systems are considered advanced aseptic filling by regulatory authorities. The BFS containers are formed from plastic polymer material in an automated process, filled and hermetically sealed. With its Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) packaging solutions for sterile liquids (e.g. eye drops, infusion solution, injectables, inhalations, vaccines), gels and ointments.
- TPP Techno Plastic Products AG– a manufacturer of high quality tissue culture and laboratory plastic labware more than 50 years. The product range: tissue culture flasks to 300 cm2, plates, tubes, Petry dish; TubeSpin Bioreactor 15-600 ml; pipetor and serological pipettes; scrapers and spatulas; cryotubes and cryoboxes; vacuum filtration systems for sterilizing; etc.
- Wingflow – they develop intelligent solutions in the field of flow chemistry. Their main business is the production of special unique equipment for microfluidic technologies for lab, pilot, and industrial scale.,
The 23rd International exhibition of equipment, raw materials and technologies for pharmaceutical production Pharmtech&Ingredients, the largest event of the profile in Russia and the CIS countries, will be held November 23 through 26 at Crocus Expo (Pavilion 2, halls 7 and 8). Welcome to the Swiss National Pavilion in hall 8, stand 2015!
See you at Crocus Expo!