There are a variety of reasons to visit the International Dental Show (IDS) from September 22nd to 25th, 2021 in Cologne. The following ten are examples:
The IDS is the leading industry event.It represents the central forum among all information options on dental topics. The IDS offers all current developments under one roof and is designed with attention to detail. Dentists and dental technicians, representatives of the dental industry and specialist dealers meet here to jointly advance dentistry as a whole and their own business.
2. Finally we meet again personally on an international level. Here the visitors determine their position: What worked well in the pandemic? Which supply chains could I rely on? Which partners have helped me and which new partners do I need? The dialogue on these questions directly at the IDS is the fuel for future success.
3. The increased interest of broad sections of the population in health topics is giving the dental industry a positive impetus. More people are now particularly concerned with the relationship between oral health and general health – an opportunity for dentists and dental technicians to “pick them up” right there. In order to offer patients state-of-the-art dentistry, a visit to the IDS is recommended. Because it shows all current trends and innovations.
4. After the experiences from the crisis, the IDS is the right place for an inventory and for more or less big fine adjustments of your own company. Dentists and dental technicians take the opportunity to make a comprehensive comparison of concepts and products. In the dialogue, they also determine the thrust of future innovations.
5. Dentists and dental technicians experience all industry trends up close at IDS. That means: You are on the road as haptics and kinaesthetes at the IDS, see, understand, judge. Of course, everything takes place under the protection ordinances and the corresponding requirements of the state authorities of North Rhine-Westphalia. But a lot is possible within this framework – whatever is shown by IDS as a pioneer!
6. With # B-SAFE4BUSINESS, IDS 2021 sets standards for safe cooperation in the halls. The concept includes, among other things, intelligent visitor guidance via an indoor positioning system with an associated app (eGuard). This creates a professional security in which meeting and business can grow.
7. Aisles and junctions, as well as the relaxation and catering areas in all halls, are generously laid out so that observing the minimum distance is not a problem. The mouth and nose protection can even be removed in the restaurant area. Convenient exchange among colleagues or in a team is also possible there.
8. This time the ticket to the IDS is only available online – there are no cash registers on site. The trade fair ticket is also valid as a ticket for local public transport in North Rhine-Westphalia. In order to unlock it, it is necessary to digitally prove whether you have been vaccinated, tested negative or recovered.
9. The IDS in Cologne is a trade fair with short distances. It can be reached quickly by bus, train and plane. An international trade fair in the middle of Europe and for visitors from Germany and Benelux right on your own doorstep!
10. IDS lets the dental industry breathe a sigh of relief. And after an intensive visit to the fair, the city of Cologne invites you to a relaxing stay – also with everything that is already possible again under the protection ordinances and the corresponding requirements of the state authorities of North Rhine-Westphalia.
“The world and the dental world keep turning, despite the pandemic, during the pandemic and especially after the pandemic,” emphasizes Mark Stephen Pace, Chairman of the Board of the VDDI (Association of the German Dental Industry eV). “The traffic light for a sustainable upswing is now green. In this phase in particular, it pays off for dentists, dental technicians and their teams to orientate themselves and make investment decisions on a sound basis. The starting point is the IDS 2021 from September 22nd to 25th in Cologne. ”
The IDS (International Dental Show) takes place every two years in Cologne and is organized by the GFDI Society for the Promotion of Dental-Industrie mbH, the commercial enterprise of the Association of the German Dental Industry eV (VDDI), carried out by Koelnmesse GmbH, Cologne.