The 25th Anniversary International exhibition of means of state security provision INTERPOLITEX-2021 has been opened today October 19 at CROCUS Expo (Pavilion 2).
Domestic and foreign developers, manufacturers and suppliers of advanced technologies and solutions successfully use the Exhibition as a universal tool for their products’ promotion to the permanent target audience of the event – Russian and foreign security agencies; federal and regional authorities; key participants of state programs and federal projects implementation; enterprises and organizations related to state and public safety and security ensuring, prevention and elimination of the consequences of natural and man-made disasters and state borders security maintenance.
The main thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Cybersecurity and digitalization of the state infrastructures;
- Technical systems and means of protection and ensuring security.
- Forensic and analytical equipment.
- Special equipment for conducting emergency rescue operations.
- Robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Equipment of police and special task units.
- Restricted access exhibition “Special technical systems and equipment”.
A high level of the state support for the exhibition from the Security Council of the Russian Federation, the Presidential Directorate for the Development of Information and Communication Technologies and Communications Infrastructure, Board of the Military-Industrial Complex of Russia, the State Duma Committee on Information Policy, Information Technologies and Communications, Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of Russia, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of Russia (FSTEC) Federal Protection Service (FSO) of Russia, The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters (EMERCOM of Russia), the Ministry of Justice of Russia, the Central Bank of Russia, Sberbank PJSC, the authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, international and industry associations.
The forum Interpoltex: Digital Transformation of the State Security will become the central event of the business program. The forum has been initiated and organized with the support of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation and direct participation of relevant management bodies, research institutes, educational enterprises of law enforcement and other federal agencies of executive authority and constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Key events of the business program:
- International Conference “Antiterrorism: Integrated Approach”;
- HUAWEI Round Table “Global Experience in Implementing Solutions in the Public Security Sector”;
- Presentation of the Rosoboronexport JSC special systems and equipment “Integrated Approaches to Security Systems”;
- Scientific and practical conference of the EMERCOM of Russia devoted to the development of robotics in the field of ensuring the population life safety;
- All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia “Technical and Forensic Support for the Disclosure and Investigation of Crimes”;
- Forum of the Non-Governmental Security Sector “Safe Capital” (held with the support of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Duma and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce);
- Competition “National Security”;
- Technological tours of law enforcement and technological universities.
See you at Crocus Expo October 19 through 22, 2021!