Being the largest exhibition in the halal sector organized in association with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), 8th edition of OIC Halal Expo is ready to open its doors to exhibitors and visitors from all over the globe in November 2021 at the Istanbul Congress Center (ICC), which is the international congress and event destination, boasting world-class technological infrastructure and a high-quality service it offers to visitors.
Halal Expo is an annual event organized in cooperation with the Islamic Centre for Development of Trade (ICDT), the Standards and Metrology Institute for Islamic Countries (SMIIC), with the support of Ministry of Trade of Republic of Turkey and other related ministries and public institutions of the Republic of Turkey. Covering the area of 14,476 m2, 7th OIC Halal Expo, which was held from November 28 to December 1, 2019, hosted 378 national and international exhibitors from 36 countries and more than 34,865 visitors with the share of foreigners amounting to 4756 attendees from 94 countries. Further, 7th OIC Halal Expo successfully incorporated a series of B2B meetings engaging more than 474 buyers from 48 countries into this exceptional trade business event.
Being simultaneously with the World Halal Summit which has been organized under the auspices of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey, 8th OIC Halal Expo will offer an outstanding exhibition area and a distinctive platform for a broad range of workshops, meetings and side-events as well as B2B Meetings Program with the participation of professional hosted buyers and delegates among other activities related to the definition of halal.
By visiting 8th OIC Halal Expo 2021, You:
- Will Meet Halal Certified Food & Beverages Companies
- Will Meet Islamic Hotels, Villa, and Tourism Companies
- Will closely examine Islamic Finance Companies
- Will closely examine Islamic Textile & Modest Fashion Brands
- Will Be Informed By Attending Panels Related to Food, Tourism, Finance, and Textile
- Will Get Opportunity to Create Networks and to Meet Local And International Companies in Halal Sector
- Can Get Detail Information Tour Corporations
- Will Have A Unique Chance to Build Networks With Halal-Sector Companies That Provide Franchise
- Can Find New Business Partners And Increase Cooperation With Present Partners
- Will Have an Opportunity to Get More Offer From Companies And to Compare Them.
- Will Have Information on Halal Life Style And Halal Products And Services
- GWill Get Opportunity to Have Necessary Materials, Catalogues, And Contracts For Future Business Activities.