BIMcollab is part of BIM World MUNICH 2021 and is already looking forward to meeting you at booth #30. As a preview of BIMcollab’s presentations at BIM World, you can be informed about the possibilities and benefits of model validation with integrated issue management, a new series of free webinars in various languages.
Integrating BIM requirements with model validation and issue management offers a unique opportunity to take your projects to the next level. With BIMcollab you can establish a continuous process of BIM quality assurance, issue management, data sharing and reporting in all phases of a collaborative BIM project. In this webinar BIMcollab shows you how a project team benefits from the enhancements that BIMcollab offers for better BIM execution.
Also will be presented:
- Connect stakeholders with different levels of BIM maturity and tools
- Create, check and share requirements for data and clashes
- Validate your models based on requirements with intuitive checking tools
- Embed issue management to reduce risk
- Always up to date issue documentation and reporting
- Automate tedious repetitive tasks
- Extract and share key data for quantity take off and business decisions
- Link directly to company dashboards on PowerBI
BIM World MUNICH 2021
For the past 6 years, BIM World MUNICH is the leading networking platform for all stakeholders in the construction, real estate and urban development industries. With thousands of participants, hundreds of expert speakers on six stages and a rapidly growing exhibition, BIM World has created one of the most important „BIM ecosystems“.
In 2021, BIM World MUNICH will once more provide a comprehensive market insight on the latest digital methods, services and technologies – with one approach: Enabling a further and sustainable growth of the AEC industry!
The 5th BIM World MUNICH will take place on 23th – 24th of November 2021 real and on-site at the International Congress Center Munich.