Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues,
On 22 June 2022, after a brief welcome speech by BDLI President Dr. Schöllhorn, Federal Chancellor Olaf Scholz will open ILA. This will be followed by a tour of ILA Berlin.
Accompanying the federal chancellor will be:
- Federal Minister for Digital and Transport Dr. Volker Wissing
- Minister President of Brandenburg Dr. Dietmar Woidke
- Governing Mayor of Berlin Franziska Giffey
- Minister of State for Federal-State Relations Sarah Ryglewski,
- Federal Government Aerospace Coordinator Dr. Anna Christmann
- Aletta von Massenbach, CEO, Berlin Brandenburg Airport
as well as:
- BDLI President Dr. Michael Schöllhorn,
- Martin Ecknig, CEO, Messe Berlin
Registration for the tour:
In addition to accreditation, registration is mandatory for participation in the opening tour. In order to register, please send an email to ila- firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17 June 2022, 6 p.m., and bring a printout of your accreditation on the opening day.
On the opening day (22 June 2022), in addition to general security checks at the entrance, please anticipate checks to ensure your camera equipment is in working order and plan your schedule accordingly. Afterwards, you will be handed a separate marking on your printed press badge (opposite Hall 1), necessary for taking part in the tour. That is where you will also receive a current list of planned tour stops..