Initially announced in early 2020 and slated to take effect in 2021, the revised Première Vision Paris calendar was delayed due to the pandemic. The new calendar now comes into effect in 2022 with a hybrid event that, in lieu of the show traditionally held in September, will take place in July to accompany the creation of the Autumn Winter 23-24 collections:
- A physical show running 5, 6 & 7 July 2022 at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte.
- The Digital Show from 4 to 8 July 2022 online on the Première Vision website and Marketplace.
Visitors – buyers, designers, production managers, fashion and accessory brand managers, etc. – can discover new creative proposals and products from 1,190 exhibitors – spinners, weavers, tanners, textile designers, accessory and component makers, fashion manufacturers – chosen by a Selection Committee of industry experts and professionals. This extremely high quality and international offer is up by 32% over September 2021 (900 exhibitors) and by 10% over February 2022 (1,080 exhibitors). Visitors are mainly European, led by Italy, France, the UK, Spain, Portugal and Germany, the Mediterranean basin (Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia etc.) and Asia (Japan, Korea, India, China etc.)
This edition also marks Première Vision’s strengthened and purposeful commitment to respond to the sector’s new needs, and accompany it in its environmental and social transition. This engagement includes a program of 12 initiatives, including the new ones listed below, to inform industry players and provide them with concrete solutions in terms of eco-responsible sourcing and production:
Smart Creation area dedicated to responsible innovations
- New Eco-Innovation forum
- New Eco Entrance, an informational area at the entrance to Hall 4
- New Eco-Innovation Trend Tasting seminar
- Conferences dedicated to the challenges of sustainability held at the show and online
- 2 white papers to guide professionals
- Study conducted with the IFM to determine consumers’ purchasing criteria and assess their
knowledge of sustainable materials
- Information and edifying content online in our Smart Keys articles to explain and explore all the
issues surrounding sustainability.
Première Vision Paris is also launching a range of new tools to better assist visitors, and guide brands and buyers in their sourcing of materials for Autumn Winter 23-24. Among them:
- Fashion Information Desk (Hall 6 Plaza)
- Emerging Brands Desk (Hall 6 Plaza)
- Fashion Information Center (Hall 6 Plaza)
- 5 forums and fashion inspiration areas at the show • Guided tours of the Forums
- New interactive map
ON THE PROGRAMME AT THIS NEW EDITION OF PREMIÈRE VISION PARIS:
- The selective offer and latest developments from 1,190 exhibitors from 44 countries, which can also be discovered online on the Première Vision Marketplace.
- Fashion information and new trend-decoding tools to inspire and guide visitors: Première Vision Autumn Winter 23-24 color range; 5 forums and fashion inspiration areas at the show, including the return of the Leather forum; an online 3D Forum and Live Sourcing session; Trend Tasting seminars (at the physical show and online); decodings and informative content in the online magazine on the Première Vision website, and more.
- New tools for optimized sourcing:
› Fashion Information Desk (Hall 6 Plaza): to help steer buyers to the materials and suppliers that are right for them.
› Emerging Brands Desk (Hall 6 Plaza): to help young brands organize their visits and guide them in their search for materials, according to their needs, market and products. With the participation of the Tranoi team.
› Fashion Information Center (Hall 6 Plaza): An informative space to explore the secrets behind the show’s ever more cutting-edge and sustainable fashion information, and the exclusive tools created by Première Vision to guide and assist visitors throughout the year.
› Guided tours of the Forums: Several times a day, guided tours will take place in the Essentials & Eco-Innovation forums to provide a better understanding of the season and assist buyers in their search for suppliers (limited to 15 people, by reservation only, in French, English, Italian and German).
› Tour schedule below.
› A new interactive map to help visitors find their way around the show more easily. It can be accessed via an online app, or, as always, a paper map/guide.
- Enhanced tools to facilitate more informed and responsible sourcing: Smart Creation area, Eco- Innovation Forum, Eco-Innovation Trend Tasting seminar, conferences dedicated to the challenges of eco-responsible fashion, Eco-Entrance information area (Hall 4 entrance).
- A series of 20 conferences, including fashion seminars and a Live Sourcing experience, both live at the show (Talks Area in Hall 4) and online during the Digital Show. Video replays are available on the Première Vision website.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with buyers and suppliers at the show’s stands, and online on the Première Vision Marketplace thanks to a networking system with enhanced features: optimized supplier search paths and a more efficient selection process; an easy organization of favorites; highlighting of products selected for fashion forums…
SAVE THE DATE
TUESDAY, 5 JULY FROM 5:30 PM TO 9:30 PM