The ultimate destination for group trips and tours inspiration
With more exhibitors than any other UK travel trade event, explore the length and breadth of the British Isles in two days at the British Tourism and Travel Show on 22-23 March 2023, Birmingham.
Packed full of inspirational travel ideas, tour planners, GTOs, coach operators, travel buyers and agents are certain to find the perfect experiences for customers and groups.
The British Tourism & Travel Show attracts 250+ exhibitors showcasing the very best of Britain and Ireland, including first time exhibitors and many who have been with the show since it started 20+ years ago.
Tour operators, group travel organisers, travel agents and travel trade professionals attend the British Tourism & Travel Show to find exciting and innovative ideas to create their trips, tours and itineraries for the following year and beyond. They also want to meet companies who cater for coaches and groups. Exhibiting at the event is a unique opportunity to increase awareness of your business with this audience. You can capture quality data and generate new sales leads that will drive your business forward. Meet key clients to discuss future plans face-to-face and grow your professional network.
The British Tourism & Travel Show attracts 250+ exhibitors showcasing the very best of Britain and Ireland, many of whom have been with the show since it started over 20 years ago. Visitors attend to meet and do business with:
- Regional Tourist Boards
- Transport Providers
- Destination Management
- Organisations and Sporting Venues
Exhibiting at the British Tourism & Travel Show will generate exposure for your brand before and after the event through a comprehensive marketing campaign, including:
- Advertising and editorial in leading travel trade publications such as Coach Touring, Discover Britain for Groups, Blueprint Travel Media, Coach Tours UK, Destination UK, Group Travel Today, Group Travel World and Group Travel Organiser
- Partnerships with leading Associations including Coach Tourism Association (CTA), Association of Group Tour Operators (AGTO) and Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT)
- E-Marketing to an extensive, continually updated database
- Direct Mail to active travel trade buyers
- Digital advertising including social media, search engines and retargeting