International Forum for Marine Science & Ocean Technology
Connecting the Ocean Technology Community in the Americas
We are the leading forum where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the world’s marine science and ocean technology communities.
Taking place in the ocean tech hub of San Diego, join us in 2023 to learn from ocean leaders from across the globe, boost your technical and blue economy knowledge, and connect with your industry colleagues.
- Promote your products and projects to quality buyers, create leads and build long-lasting relationships and loyalty with key industry figures at Oi Americas.
- This is the must-attend event for those involved in exploring, monitoring, developing, protecting and operating in the world’s oceans, from seabed to surface and beyond.
- Our interactive and dynamic digital content platform featuring blog posts, webinars, white papers and reports covering information from all the marine technology sectors you see at our shows globally, all in one online place, 365.
We have exciting improvements on the way for Oi Americas including the development of the Townhall programme to provide exhibitors, US Government and the Navy with more opportunity to interact, drive partnerships, and boost innovation and collaboration.We will develop and focus on curating content for Unmanned Ocean Systems, Vehicles, Robotics, Autonomy and Sensors as key areas of product interest for Naval personnel.
Our Future Tech Hub will be back, where start-ups and small businesses will present solutions never-before-seen at Oi Americas. We will also present the opportunity to engage with regional and international blue technology clusters.While we are impatiently waiting for 2023, here’s a video from our 2019 show to get a feel for what’s to come.
Oceanology International Americas is the leading forum where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the world’s marine science and ocean technology communities. The event welcomes the world's top manufacturers and suppliers of ocean technologies & components and global service providers and contractors such as iXblue, Teledyne Marine, Fugro, Seadrone, Saab Seaeye, Armstrong Marine and many more.
Reasons to attend Oi Americas 2023
- Discover the latest technologies and innovations in acoustics, autonomous and unmanned vessels, bathymetry, cameras, robotics, sensors, navigation, positioning & instrumentation and more.
- Reach the right contacts through our improved networking tools with pre-arranged one to one meetings with key contacts and engage with our many onsite pavilions to reconnect with and build your network
- Expand your knowledge through strategic conferences programme taking place through the show
- Explore our digital offerings such as a library of online content and our concierge meeting platform