BOOT & FUN BERLIN opens on the 24th. November and offers until the 27th. November the entire range of topics related to leisure activities on, in and on the water: The AUTO CAMPING CARAVAN, TransporterTage Berlin, ANGELWELT BERLIN and for the first time the BERLIN TRAVEL FESTIVAL will take place in parallel under the umbrella of the boat and leisure fair in the middle of Europe’s largest inland and water sports area.
Berlin – When November is the grayest, coldest and wettest, it’s time for BOOT & FUN BERLIN. And so Berlin is transforming back into the water capital just in time for the first Advent weekend: This year, the popular Berlin boat and leisure fair is not only a ‘place-to-be’ for water sports enthusiasts and water tourists who are preparing for the coming season at the Berlin exhibition center shortly after the end of the season – angel enthusiasts, travel holics, campers and outdoor fans will also get their money’s worth here. From 24th to 27th November 2022, the 20th Edition of BOOT & FUN BERLIN all topics of active leisure activities outside your own four walls in one place and under one roof.
photo: Messe Berlin
“For all those who like to spend their free time on, in or by the water, our event here in Berlin is the ‘place-to-be’,” explains Daniel Barkowski, project manager of BOOT & FUN BERLIN. “Under one roof, we combine all facets of active leisure activities and thus offer one of the rare opportunities to inform yourself compactly in one place, to visit a variety of providers, to test products and to compare offers. Connecting boats – from canoeing to luxury yachts – with camping, fishing and traveling is a logical consequence for us, because everything has to do with a good time on, in and on the water. We bring together what belongs together here in Berlin and thus offer real added value to all participants – exhibitors as well as audiences.”
After a summer of superlatives, a BOOT & FUN BERLIN follows superlatives: In conjunction with Germany’s largest trade fair on the trend topic of fishing – the ANGELWELT BERLIN -, the AUTO CAMPING CARAVAN, the TransporterTagen Berlin and for the first time the BERLIN TRAVEL FESTIVAL, BOOT & FUN BERLIN becomes Germany’s largest boat and leisure fair for water.
GALA NIGHT OF THE BOATS – exclusive preview with world premiere performance on the 23rd November 2022
BOOT & FUN BERLIN is traditionally opened on the eve of the first day of the fair with the GALA NIGHT OF BOATS. Under the motto “GALA NIGHT OF BOATS goes Oscar Night”, BOOT & FUN BERLIN invites on the evening of the 23rd November 2022 for the exclusive preview. The glamorous evening between novelties, premieres and exhibits with music and show acts, offers a first opportunity to talk to exhibitors, dealers and boat lovers in a relaxed atmosphere.
Invitation to the press appointment: Ceremonial opening of BOOT & FUN BERLIN with world premiere presentation, on 23.11.2022 at 6 p.m. – all information can be found in our press invitation.
The 20th BOOT & FUN BERLIN at a glance
The full variety of leisure activities on, on and in the water under your roof.
- Impressive motor and sailing yachts in the premium segment with luxury brands such as Bavaria, Beneteau, Comitti, Delphia, Frauscher, Galeon, Jeanneau, Marex, Prestige and Sunbeam are located in the hub27 event hall.
- From canoe to luxury yacht – boats of almost all segments and size classes are presented at BOOT & FUN BERLIN. Including models from all major international boat brands and renowned manufacturers such as Alfastreet, Aqualine, Bayliner, Fjord, Greenline, Interboat, Karnic, Marian, Mastercraft, my-electroboat, Powerboat, Quicksilver, Ryck, Sea Ray, Silver, Tes Yacht, X Shore, Zodiac and many more.
- Berlin and boat premieres – that belongs together and so BOOT & FUN BERLIN is once again presenting a colorful premiere program this year: among others with the world premieres Delphia 10 LoungeTop, Perla Motorboat 375 GT Hybrid and Chill by designboats.ch; the German premieres Tender X Shore 1 from Sweden, Neon 910 of the Polish Masuria Yachts shipyard, the aluminum tender VanVossen 595, the Rand Source 22 from Denmark as well as numerous other premieres and novelties that will be shown for the first time in Berlin. You can read details in our press release “At home on the water”.
- From dinghy to yacht, from technical accessories for long-distance sailors to accessories for boat refit to a wide range of new sails and yacht ropes – sailing fans will find what they are looking for in Hall 25. An extra portion of know-how and inspiration is available from the experts in the sailing forum.
- Deceleration on the water remains one of the big trends of the year. As a result, the electric boat segment shows a growing variety of models, which will be presented at BOOT & FUN BERLIN in the e-boat salon in Hall 3.2. Houseboats can be found in Hall 4.2: Here, among other things, Nautilus, wheelchair boat, flex marine and SuiteHome inland yachts. In the HausbootForum in Hall 4.2 there is an exciting lecture program about life and traveling on the water.
- Individual cruise advice in Hall 4.2 with Jürgen Straßburger, the expert for European inland waters and entry-level topics.
- Large and small water lovers can look forward to a lot of FUN again: canoes, kayaks and SUPs can be tried out directly in Hall 4.2 in the large test pool. In addition, there are the latest trends in the foil, wake and surfboard sector as well as other hands-on offers to discover.
Further details on the hands-on offer for young and old can be read in our press release “BOOT & FUN BERLIN – a really big number!”
- From A for car trailers to C for caravans and camping accessories to Z for tents – the mobility fairs under the umbrella of BOOT & FUN BERLIN – the AUTO CAMPING CARAVAN and TransporterTage Berlin – will present from the 24th to the 27th November in Halls 21 to 23 the most important brands and models. A trade fair for the whole family and the first point of contact from beginners to experienced campers.
- The ANGELWELT BERLIN, the most popular meeting place for sports and leisure anglers, brings together strong brands and the international stars of the scene in one place. Bait & Tackle, Boats & Technology, Fashion & Outdoor, Casting & Fly Fishing, Fishing & Areas – in Hall 26 stay from the 25th to the 27th. November no wishes of fishing fans open.
- BERLIN TRAVEL FESTIVAL: Whether bulli tour with child and cone, barrier-free travel, microadventure or Europe by train. From 25th to 27th November 2022, the Travel Festival in Hall 6.2A offers inspiration and information for the next trip. There is a lot to hear, learn and participate here. In workshops, it becomes creative, delicious and sustainable.
The terrain plan of BOOT & FUN BERLIN provides an overview of thematic worlds, segments and highlights. The new BOOT & FUN BERLIN app is the smart companion for visiting the fair and is available free of charge in the App Store (ios) and Play Store (Android).
5 fairs, one ticket and lots of fun
Tickets for BOOT & FUN BERLIN are available in the online shop at www.boot-berlin.de/de/berlin/tickets/. The day ticket costs 17 euros, the 2-day ticket is available for 24 euros. With the ticket “3-for-2” for 36 euros, three people receive discounted admission together. The family ticket is available for 36 euros, this is valid for a maximum of two adults with up to three children from 6 to 14 years. Children up to the age of 6 receive free admission.
The tickets of BOOT & FUN BERLIN are also valid for the joint fairs, which are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the respective day of visit:
AUTO CAMPING CARAVAN | 24th to 27th November 2022
TransporterTage Berlin | 24th to 27th November 2022
ANGELWELT BERLIN | 25th to 27th November 2022
BERLIN TRAVEL FESTIVAL | 25th to 27th November 2022
BOOT & FUN BERLIN
24th to 27th November 2022 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Berlin Exhibition Center
Further information on BOOT & FUN BERLIN, the joint trade fairs, opening hours, arrival and entrances as well as a current site plan of BOOT& FUN BERLIN 2022 are available online at www.boot-berlin.de/de/berlin/. An up-to-date overview of exhibitors can be found in the exhibitor directory at www.boot-berlin.de/de/berlin/ausstellerverzeichnis/.
Further information on BOOT & FUN BERLIN can be found online at www.boot-berlin.de, on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
About BOOT & FUN BERLIN
Every year in November, BOOT & FUN BERLIN focuses on everything about leisure, experience and mobility, in and around the water for four days. The boat and leisure fair presents an impressive variety of brands and models around water sports in the center of Europe’s largest inland and water sports area. At the Berlin exhibition center, water sports enthusiasts end the season and find out about the latest trends of the coming year. Visitors can try trendy water sports on site. The extensive offer of BOOT & FUN BERLIN is complemented by the parallel joint trade fairs: In addition to Germany’s largest trade fair on the trend topic of fishing – the ANGELWELT BERLIN – the AUTO CAMPING CARAVAN, the TRANSPORTER TAGE BERLIN and – this year for the first time – the BERLIN TRAVEL FESTIVAL will also take place under the umbrella of BOOT & FUN BERLIN. www.
About Messe Berlin
Berlin has been a trade fair location for 200 years, one of the most important in the world for many decades. As a state-owned trade fair company, Messe Berlin designs, markets and organizes hundreds of live events every year. The aim is to be an outstanding host to visitors at all events, to give the best possible business impulses and to ensure fair conditions for everyone. This self-image is reflected in the company motto: Messe Berlin – Hosting the World.