Building technology: trends & technologies
We are currently witnessing the consequences of a failed energy policy. Due to hesitant action in the expansion of renewable energies, valuable years have been wasted here, which are now clearly noticeable to each of us in view of the energy crisis. Together with supply bottlenecks, a shortage of skilled workers and other failures in infrastructure, the entire economy is facing a huge challenge. This makes the trends & technologies of the e-industry all the more important as an important component of the energy transition.
Dortmund – The trade fair elektrotechnik is also dedicated to relevant topics related to the energy transition in its focus area of building technology. These are the focus of the exhibitors as well as in the technical supporting program.
Building Technology Forum (3. E18)
Daily in the morning program (10:00 to 12:30)
Trade visitors can look forward to the exciting forum “Trends & Technologies” powered by de. The speakers – according to the current status from Wago, OBO Bettermann, Hager, Weidmüller, Jung, B.E.G., Esylux, Doepke, Gira, Busch-Jaeger and Bender – devote themselves to the energy transition topics:
- Electrical safety in the charging infrastructure
- Lightning and surge protection in PV systems
- Fire protection in PV systems
- Energy savings through smart building technology
- Light control
- Energy management
- Solar excess charging of electric vehicles
Wednesday (1:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
the business talk takes up the specialist situation. Here, experts discuss promising ways of attracting, retaining and qualifying skilled workers.
Thursday (1:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
The forum “Architects on Trend” is once again turning specifically at the target group of architects.
Friday (1:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
The forum “Planner im Trend” also offers highly interesting lectures for planning offices.
Smart Living in the E-House: Energy Transition – Sustainability – Digitalization (4. B26)
The core topics of the trade fair focal points reflect the socially and politically relevant topics: energy transition, sustainability and digitization. This is also the case in the newly designed e-house, which wonderfully illustrates the advantages of smart building technology by means of interactive applications. Especially topics such as energy self-sufficient systems work, but also “smart health” offer practical insights.
- Highest security standards via voice control without external cloud and KNX Secure for maximum data protection
- Efficient energy management through artificial intelligence (AI) supported, manufacturer-based energy management
- Link to artificial intelligence such as AI-supported breathing air monitoring for diabetes patients with emergency call function
- Living comfort such as networked kitchen appliances and controllable cabinets
- Intelligent networking through KNXnet/IP and Modbus/TCP
- Innovative lighting technology via KNX controllable lighting and space scenes
- Assistance systems such as inactivity monitoring, sensor floor, remote monitoring and connection to emergency call center
- Smart control: Technology completely controllable via smartphone, tablet, smartwatch and voice
Dortmund Light Day 2023 (Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., entrance north I)
The topic of lighting & lighting technology is an important exhibition area of electrical engineering and thematically integrated into the focus area of building technology.
The Dortmund Light Day is jointly organized by the German Lighting Society e.V. (LiTG) and the professional association. With a view to the energy transition, networking and digitization, the following topics are taught:
- Exadication of other lamp types (T16, TC, …)
- IT security in the automated private house / commercial building
- DIN EN 12464-1-2021 – Changes/innovations in the updated standard
- Control systems & Smart City, DALI2 & D4I
- Light under nature conservation aspects (ZVEI Guide/Federal Nature Protection Act)
- Energy optimization through daylight use
In the further framework program
Wednesday, 08.02.2023, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., entrance north I
E-mobility Forum of the trade association, especially for e-mobility specialist companies of e-crafts
Thursday, 02/09/2023, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., entrance North II
Forum on municipal topics of the Dortmund Economic Development Agency for exchange with the representatives of the surrounding municipalities
Friday, 02/10/2023, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Entrance North II
Day of Energy Consultants, organizer is the GIH (Federal Association of Energy Consultants)