As North America's premiere equine expositions and equestrian gatherings, Equine Affaire unites horse lovers of all disciplines and
interests in the ultimate celebration of the horse. The events produced by Equine Affaire's professional production team continue to set the standard to which all other horse expos are judged.
• Equine Affaire has produced 60 successful events in four states since 1994.
• Equine Affaires are national and international in scope; attendees and event participants have traveled to the event from all 50 states, from throughout Canada, and from numerous foreign countries.
• Nearly all equestrian sports have been showcased at Equine Affaire.
• On vendor surveys most vendors report that their sales at Equine Affaire are above average or excellent; they also rate the production and management of Equine Affaire as above average or excellent.
• Equine Affaire enjoys a remarkably high exhibitor return rate from year to year. Exhibit space within each trade show sells outs.
• More than 50 breeds of horses have participated in Equine Affaire.
• The educational programs presented at Equine Affaire are second-to-none.
They feature the foremost trainers, coaches, competitors, and judges representing a wide variety of disciplines as well as the top “general” trainers and equestrian TV personalities, authors, and industry experts.
ADVANCE GENERAL ADMISSION:
Adult Single-day Ticket $15
Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $50
Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $8
Child (Age 6 & under) Free
(plus a $1.25 processing fee per ticket and 5% Columbus ticket tax)