Fitur is the global meeting point for tourism professionals and the leading trade fair for inbound and outbound markets in Latin America.
It is an event organised by IFEMA spanning five days and welcomes both trade visitors from the tourism industry interested in the latest industry trends, and the general public who come for first-hand information about the destinations on show. For the first three days the trade fair is open exclusively to trade visitors, and at the weekend also to the general public.
- To start, continue or conclude sales agreements with the whole distribution channel present at FITUR.
- Present new developments and strategies and get to know clients’ opinions.
- Identify and recruit new partners and distributors from around the world.
- Face-to-face contact with current clients and suppliers.
- Test new products and services, marketing campaigns.
- Create or reinforce brand positioning.
- Get worldwide media coverage for new products and services.