Energy and environment international trade fair.
Genera, Energy and Environment Fair, organised by IFEMA MADRID in collaboration with the IDAE, Institute for Energy.The International Energy and Environment Trade Fair, GENERA, the largest commercial platform for this industry, with the support of the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving, IDAE (Ministry for Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge) as well as with the renewed backing of the main agents of this important economic sector.
GENERA's offer is aimed at a broad group of professionals in consultancy, engineering, construction, commerce; Industrial energy users; Equipment manufacturers and distributors; Installers and maintenance companies; Energy project promoters; Universities and research centres; Prescribers and real estate developers; Public administrations and, in general, all professionals related to the world of energy efficiency and renewable energies in the commitment to climate neutrality.
Why visit GENERA?
- Get all the information on the latest specialist trade options, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers. Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options. GENERA is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements. Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.
- Strengthen the personal relationship with your clients
- Take the pulse of the market
- Get out and find opportunities
- Consolidate your brand image
- Situate your company and its products in an area of high sectoral visibility
- Show your products live