INDUSTRY TOOLS by Ferroforma, the International Industry Tools and Supplies Fair, is holding its second edition in Bilbao on 6-8 June 2023.
It is a purely professional event, aimed at visitors from the manufacturing industry, industrial supplies, construction supplies, hardware distribution, large hardware retail and user installers.
At its first edition in 2019, there were 357 exhibitors, and it was visited by 19,534 professionals, of whom 6% were international.
B2B meetings were also held, with a total of 318 interviews, and there were many technical sessions.
- All the leading specialists in the sector will be there.
- You will have the chance to enter into potential partnerships and joint ventures with domestic and foreign partners.
- You will be able to gain first-hand knowledge of the situation and trends in the local, national and international markets.
- You can meet your competitors and extend your portfolio of customers/suppliers.
- You will have the chance to learn about important issues for your sector and to discover new business opportunities through the technical seminars arranged.
- Why exhibit?
- Showcase your products and services to the traditional visitors to the event: industrial supplies, cengtral purchasing units & groups, co-operatives, retail hardware dealers & stockists;
- Sound out new business possibilities by contacting specialists from major industrial companies (in the aeronautics, automotive, railway…), technical managers and heads of maintenance, quality & production;
- Take part in pre-scheduled B2B meetings to meet new customers & locate new markets.
- Promote your company starting today and reinforce your position on and offline by signing up for the new directory of companies, the blog, e-mail marketing campaigns, international presentations, etc.;
- Be present at a major platform for industrial products, services and technologies in which the Subcontratación, ADDIT3D, Maintenance, Pumps & Valves and BeDigital events all take place concurrently.