With 160 exhibitors and approaching 5000 visitors, Surface Design Show is a unique gathering of the architecture and design sectors.
Located in Islington, in the centre of London’s design district, SDS23 will provide the opportunity to engage face-to-face with a hard-to-reach and targeted audience. 84% of our visitors came from the A+D sector with 73% having purchasing authority, providing the perfect platform to generate new business from the UK and Europe’s architectural and design industry.
We offer a variety of opportunities to exhibit or participate in a way that suits your company and your budget.
Specific exhibitor zones include Light School, Stone Gallery and our New Talent area.
Partnership opportunities are also available for companies looking for alternative ways of branding or to provide added value.
EXHIBITING AT SDS23 PROVIDES A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Showcase your products to a quality audience of 4,800 UK and European specifiers
- Generate new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships
- Keep updated with the latest design trends
- Enjoy unparalleled coverage across the architectural and design press
- Follow and comment through our social media presence: 12.7k Instagram followers; 7.7k Twitter followers; 5.5k Facebook followers and 2.1k Instagram followers
Here are some of the highlights that you can look forward to next February(visitors):
- More than 160 exhibiting companies and organisations displaying the widest range of surface materials and designs, not just from the UK, but from around the world
- A strong focus on sustainability as we continue to look to influence this crucial debate.
- Presentations from more than 50 speakers across the architecture and design industry
- A dedicated section and presentations for architectural lighting
- A hugely enhanced natural stone section with exhibitors from the UK and across Europe
- Some 33 ‘New Talents’; up-and-coming designers bringing innovation and creativity
- Surface Spotlight Live… an area of innovative and tactile materials for visitors to touch and compare
- The Surface Design Awards presentation featuring finalists from across the world